Hussain Almossawi explores the mindset and practices he's successfully employed while designing products at some of the worlds most innovative companies.
- What is the first step in unlocking the potential of product innovation?
- Why is innovation an often overly complicated and opaque subject?
- How have you become comfortable with the risk and reality of failure?
- What is the biggest blocker of product innovation?
- What is the role of diversity in innovation?
Who is Hussain Almossawi?
Hussain is the Founder and Chief Design Officer of Mossawi Studios, where he's busy blurring the lines between CGI, VFX and product design for some of the world's most innovative brands, including Nike, Adidas, Apple, Google, Ford, Pepsi, Samsung and Intel.
He is also the author of an empowering and actionable new design book called, "The Innovator's Handbook: A Short Guide to Unleashing Your Creative Mindset".
Before founding Mossawi Studios, Hussain was a Senior Designer at Ford Motor Company.
Hussain's unique set of multi-disciplinary talents have also seen him shape the future of sport through athlete driven innovations at Adidas, and as a Design Consultant for Nike, and an Interface Designer for Electronic Arts.
Liked what you heard and want to hear more? Subscribe and support the show by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen).
Follow us on our other social channels for more great Brave UX content!
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/TheSpaceInBetween/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-space-in-between/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thespaceinbetw__n/
Hosted by Brendan Jarvis:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendanjarvis/
- Website: https://thespaceinbetween.co.nz/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/brendanjarvis/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.